Bharati Vidyapeeth has invited application for admission to its MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS courses through Medical Common Entrance Test (BVP CET 2013). Read on to know more…
Bharati Vidyapeeth University has invited application for admission to its courses in MBBS, BDS, BAMS and BHMS for 2013-14. The admission will be based on the Medical Common Entrance Test (BVP CET 2013). The test is being conducted for admission at Bharati Vidyapeeth University’s Pune, Sangli and Navi Mumbai.
Important dates for BVP CET 2013 (Medical):
Last date of submitting application
10th April 2013
Date of examination
21st April 2013
Declaration of results
10th June 2013
1st July to 11th July 2013
Eligibility criteria to apply for BVP CET 2013 (Medical):
- A candidate should be an Indian national and should be of 17 years of age on or before 31st December 2013.
- Candidate should clear his/her 10+2 with Science subject from a recognised board.
- The candidate should have passed Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and English individually. He/she should have a minimum of 50% in 10+2. For Sc/ST candidates the minimum passing aggregate is 40%.
Application procedure for BVP CET 2013 (Medical):
- Students can either purchased from the Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Univeristy by giving the fee of Rs 600 or candidates can apply online too.
- Click here to apply online.
- After filling the application form, the candidates need to take the print out and send it to Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, CET Online Department, 2nd Floor, Bharati Bhavan, LBS Road, Navi Peth, Pune- 411030.
- Students can also download the brochure and application form from the ‘download file’ link given on this page.
PS: Syllabus for the examination is also given in the brochure