Find details about the eligibility criteria to appear for the Birla Institute of Technology & Science Aptitude Test (BITSAT) 2018 here!
BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria- Aspirants of BITSAT 2018 should fulfill the eligibility criteria of BITSAT 2018 in order to give the examination of the same. BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 defines the basics requirements that they are looking in the candidates. It also provides information to the applicants to check whether they are eligible to apply for BITSAT. It is a test which is conducted to provide admission to various courses in its campuses. The aspirants seeking admission to its integrated first-degree course of engineering should ill the BITSAT 2018 Application Form.
The Birla Institute of Technology & Science Admission Test (BITSAT) is a university level entrance examination conducted by BITS, Pilani. BITSAT 2018 is likely to be held in May 2018. This test is organized every year to offer admissions in it's various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes like Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech), Bachelor of Pharmacy (B.Pharm) and Master of Science (M.Sc.). This online test is conducted to test candidate’s aptitude towards Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics. Check the complete eligibility of BITSAT 2018 here-
BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria includes the norms of eligibility that a candidate needs to satify like age limit, educational qualification, qualifying examination marks, the number of attempts, educational background etc. the candidates can apply after knowing the BITSAT 2018 eligibility criteria. Before applying for the exam, the candidates should know the eligibility criteria that are put forward by the Institute. The Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences (BITS) is the authority which will publish the official details on BITSAT 2018.
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 for Programmes except for B. Pharm.
The candidate should have passed 10+2 level or equivalent examination with a minimum of 75 percent aggregate marks from a recognized board.
BITSAT Eligibility Criteria 2018 for Admission to B. Pharm. Courses
Candidates should have passed 10+2 level or equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology along with English. Candidates with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics can also apply for the Pharmacy programme.
Admissions to all these programmes will be subjected to the following conditions
- The candidate must have acquired a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) subjects (if Mathematics has been opted by the candidate),
- Or, the candidate must have secured a minimum of 75% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology (if Biology is taken in BITSAT) subjects in the 12th class exam.
- The candidate should have secured at least 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology each.
- Only those candidates appearing for class 12th exams in 2017 or who have passed 12th in 2017 are eligible to appear for the BITSAT-2018 examination.
- If a candidate has taken multiple attempts, his/her latest performance will be considered.
- Candidates who have passed class 12th examination in 2016 or earlier are not eligible to appear in BITSAT 2018.
- Students who are already a part of BITS are not eligible to apply for the same.
Admission to BITS will be made on Merit basis. The position secured by the candidate will be decided on the basis of the scores he/she has obtained in BITSAT 2018. However, the candidate will need to fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria, which is fulfilling the requirement of minimum marks in the 12th class examination.
The Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS) is an all-India Institute for higher education in Science and Technology. BITS believes in providing highest quality technical education to the students from all over India. The students here are selected on the basis of merit. The college is committed to providing advanced knowledge to the students in the field of technology and science. BITS has three campuses that include BITS Pilani Campus, Hyderabad Campus and K.K.Birla Goa Campus.
Stay tuned to HTCampus.com for more updates on BITSAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria!