BSNL has released the notification regarding the recruitment of engineers via GATE 2017 scores.
About BSNL for PSU Recruitment through GATE 2017
BSNL refers to Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd. BSNL is the leading and the largest public sector, telecom service provider in India. As of today, BSNL has around 36.42 million basic telephone capacity, 95.96 million GSM capacity etc. BSNL has now released the notification for recruitment through GATE 2017.
Today, BSNL is the only telecom service provider working and making efforts to minimise and bridge the digital gap between rural and urban areas. BSNL is recruiting for the post of Junior technical Officers through GATE 2017.
BSNL is a very major service provider in India and offers some of the most transparent, open and wide tariff schemes that are very well designed for the needs of every customer. BSNL already has around 94.36 million cellular customers and around 1 million WLL customers, as on 31 October 2016, according to the BSNL website.
BSNL is recruiting 2, 510 engineers through their GATE 2017 scores for the post of Junior Telecom Officer (JTO).
Check all - PSUs recruitment through GATE 2017.
Number of Vacancies for BSNL recruitment through GATE 2017
There are 2,510 vacancies available for the post of JTO, in various categories.
Eligibility Criteria for BSNL Recruitment through GATE 2017
Predict your GATE score using the GATE Score Predictor
1. Applicants must have a qualifying degree of B.E or a B.Tech in one of the following disciplines-
- Computer Science
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology
2. If a candidate has an M.Sc. Degree in Electronics or Computer Science, he/ she is also eligible to apply.
3. Applicants also need to have valid GATE scores to apply.
- General Category applicants should be minimum 18 years of age, and maximum 30 years of age.
- OBC applicants have an age relaxation of three years.
- SC/ST applicants have an age relaxation of five years.
Application Process for BSNL Recruitment through GATE 2017
Find out your chances of getting a call from a PSU using the PSU Recrutiment through GATE Predictor
- Interested candidates need to visit the BSNL External Exam Website and register for the BSNL JTO recruitment filling in all the required details, between 6th March, 2017 to 6th April, 2017.
- Once the application link is provided, candidates can visit the website and fill the application form.
- Candidates will have to mention all the required important details along with their GATE details.
Important Dates for BSNL Recruitment through GATE 2017
Online registration for BSNL JTO recruitment
|6th March, 2017 to 6th April, 2017|
Rest of the dates are yet to be announced.
Salary Structure for BSNL Recruitment through GATE 2017
The proposed salary for the BSNL JTO 2017 candidates is on IDA Pay Scale of E1 Rs. 16400- 40500.
Given below is a list of all the PSUs Recruitment through GATE 2017-
|Cabinet Secretariat Recruitment through GATE 2017|
For more information on GATE 2017, keep visiting HTCampus.com!