Bhawanipur Education Society: The Quizzard collective organised Business Training Session
Bhawanipur Education Society College (BESC) conducted a Business Training Session, by the Quizzard Collective forum of the college. The session was an interactive session by the alumni of the respective college, Mr. Ashoke Sanyal.
Mr. Ashoke talked about quizzing and briefed about amassing vast amounts of knowledge. He suggested apart from reading any book, movie or music that you listen to, read up on it on Wikipedia and other websites on the internet.
The areas that should be focused in order to excel in corporate quizzing are as follows:
- Major Global Companies
- Major Indian Companies
- Brand Name
- Business Terminology
- Current Development and Technologies
The members of Quizzard were enlightened with the various ways by which they can improve at quizzing. Major sources of Information for a quizzer are as follows:
- Newspapers – Hindu, Economic times should be read by students daily.
- Books – Quizzers should be well versed with corporate books.
- Magazines – Business magazines should be read at a Regular basis.
- Interest – Quizzers should develop a Niche
- Make your own notes – Quizzers should maintain a note book of what they have studied.
- Informal sessions – There should be informal sessions where questions will be asked among friends.
The students enjoyed the knowledgeable session.
Source: Shriya Agarwal, HT Campus Specialist