Find out the application procedure for BVPEEE 2013 (last date to apply 25th Apr 2013):
The College of Engineering of the Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune is conducting the BVPEEE 2013 (Bharti Vidyapeeth Engineering Entrance Exam) for admissions to its B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology) courses for the academic session that begins in 2013.
You can register online here & fill the application form for BVPEEE 2013. Read on for further instructions:
There are two options available for payment of entrance fees
- Payment through Demand Draft (DD)
- Payment through Payment Gateway i.e. Credit/Debit Master/ Visa cards
Kindly note that the candidates opting for paying through Payment Gateway i.e. Credit/Debit Master/ Visa cards should not send the application form to this office. Instead they should carry the form at the examination hall along with TWO passport size photographs. Please submit this form to the invigilator.
Those who are opting Demand Draft as payment mode for CET Online Registration should select "Demand Draft" as Payment Option & then:
- You are requested to the see table of contents for examination and identify your course.
- The amount shown in the columns of Demand Draft should be noted (For B.Tech, the Application Fee is Rs. 1500). You are requested to draw a Demand Draft of this amount from any nationalized bank in favour of “The registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University” payable at Pune.
- You are requested not proceed further unless you have a DD.
- Select I Agree and click NEXT button
- Select whether the examination is Under Graduate (UG) or Post graduate (PG).
- System displays / shows the table of various examinations. You are requested to the select the requisite course by clicking Register Link to fill online CET Registration form
- You are now starting to fill the CET Online Registration form
- Online Registration form is divided in to following four parts:
- i) Payment Details – Demand Draft details such as Demand draft number, Demand Draft date and Bank details.
- ii) Personal Details – Your name should be same as from xth standard , Mark list
- iii)Parents Information
- iv) Qualifying Examination Details
- Candidate has to read instructions given the agreement carefully, select "I agree" and click NEXT button to start CET Online Registration form.
- After you enter all necessary information through these screens the system will display the preview of the completed form in read only mode. For any corrections, use ‘previous’ button to go to appropriate screen and make corrections.
- Finally if you are satisfied with the entered information, through preview mode, click on the submit button. The filled form in PDF format will be generated.
- In case of unforeseen events ( power failure, disconnection of Internet etc. please re-enter the form again from beginning
- The filled form in the PDF mode is displayed on the screen. You must take the print copy of this form, paste a photograph and make a signature at appropriate place provided in the form.
- Please write form No, Course Name, Candidate Name and Contact No: on the back side of the Demand Draft and attach to the form, put it in envelope and send this to the following address.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
“CET ONLINE DEPARTMENT”
2nd Floor, Bharati Bhavan,
LBS Road, Navi Peth,
Pune 411 030
If any queries please contact to 020-24407163 or E-mail email@example.com
- Once the form is received by the office we will process the same and send E-mail containing the admit card and a soft copy of the brochure to the E-mail address provided by the candidate in the application form.
- A separate print copy of Admit Card will also be mailed to you by post.
- The admit card contains the following information:
3.Date and Time of Entrance Test
4.Candidate Name and Postal Address
5.Entrance Test Center name and address
- Candidate should paste his passport size photograph (scanned/Xeroxed photographs are not accepted) on the admit card at appropriate and sign on it at a place provided in the admit card. It is mandatory for the candidate to carry a valid photo identity proof (Like College Identity card, Driving license, PAN Card etc.) while appearing for the examination.
- Candidates should reach the examination centre at least half an hour before schedule.
- A passport size photograph should be affixed at the appropriate place in the application form. The photograph is to be firmly affixed by using gum. It should not be pinned. The photograph is to be attested by the Principal/ Head of the Institution where the candidate has studied or by a Gazetted officer. The attestation of the photograph should be done in such a way that the photograph is not defaced.
Download the brochure and application form from the ‘download file’ link on this page.