Calcutta University announces admission for its two years, full-time MBA HRD degree course for the year 2017.
The University of Calcutta (CU) has invited applications from the interested candidates for admission to its two-year, full-time Master of Business Administration (MBA) programme in Human Resource DEvelopment (HRD) for the academic session 2017-2019.
Calcutta University MBA Admission Eligibility Criteria
The applicants must have a bachelor's degree in in Engineering and Technology/ Medical Sciences/ professional programmes/ from a recognised UNiversity/Institute.
Candidates shouldalso have valid CAT/MAT score or in any other national level admission tests which is 50 % or percentile followed by GD&PI.
Calcutta University MBA Admission: How to Apply?
- Visit the official website of Calcutta University
- Click on ‘Admission For MBA HRD’ link on the home page
- Download MBA Application form from the website
- Attach filled application form along with Xerox of required documents and application fee of INR 1500
- Send the complete form along with enclosures to ‘Department of Business Management, University of Calcutta, Alipore Campus (6th Floor), 1, Reformatory Street, Kolkata- 700 027'
- Keep a copy for future references
Calcutta University MBA Admission: Selection Procedure
Selection to the Calcutta University MBA courses will be based on the CA/MAT or any other national level admission test score, which will be followed by Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
Calcutta University MBA Fee Structure
Candidates who want to pursue MBA HRD at Calcutta University need to pay a total of INR 16,500 for two years degree course which also include INR 10,000 for facilities.
Calcutta University MBA Admission Important Dates
Candidates who want to pursue an MBA degree from Calcutta University in the academic session of 2017-2019 should submit the duly filled application forms on or before May 12, 2016.
Calcutta UNiversity still need to notify aspirants about other important dates like Calcutta University MBA HRD Admission date, Calcutta University MBA result, etc.