Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bengaluru released its monthly magazine ‘Cambridge Times’.
Cambridge Institute of Technology, Bengaluru released the monthly magazine ‘Cambridge Times’ Volume I, issue 4 for November 2016. The magazine consisted of following contents:
- Industrial Visit to “Triveni Turbines”
- Industrial Visit to “ISRO”
- Mini Project Exhibition
- Workshop on “Substation and Transmission Line”
- Workshop on “Embedded System Design”
- Workshop on “Android”
- Workshop on “Digital Marketing”
- Inauguration of DELL EMC Centre of Academic Excellence
- Inauguration of ICI Student Chapter & Technical Talk by Experts
Cambridge Institute of Technology (CiTech) is in the forefront among providers of quality education in the State of Karnataka. Ideally located on a verdant ten acres overlooking Krishnarajapuram, and 200 metre off old Madras Road, the college is accessible to all the important areas of Bangalore. The International Technology Park and Biotech Park from esteemed neighbours to the Picturesque Campus forms the natural choice for students pursuing knowledge in an environment conducive to both their internal as well as external harmony and growth.
Source: Chintu Kumar, HTCampus Specialist