Is there scope after MBA in HR? Find out.
Skills needed by an HR professional
- Ability to understand human relations
- Leadership skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to mould your style of operation as per staff needs
- Strategic planning through people development
- Understanding of different cultures
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take a hard call, to create a win-win situation for the organisation and staff
Entry-level HR professionals from premier institutes may earn between Rs 6 lakh to Rs 12 lakh a year. A mid-level professionals may earn between Rs 18 lakh and Rs 35 lakh a year. Senior professionals may earn between Rs 40 lakh to Rs 1 crore a year.