CAT 2012 results are out. Check your result here...
All those candidates who worked hard to crack the CAT last year, the wait is over. The CAT 2012 results have been announced, now is your chance to rule the world.
The CAT was held between October 11 and November 6, 2012 with more than 2 lakhs students appearing for the exam to get admission in India's top B-schools. After the CAT 2012 results which has been declared on January 9, 2012, the candidates will now have to prepare for the final round of GD and PI to get admission to IIMs and other top B schools.
Non-IIM institutes accepting CAT 2012 scores:
The number of non-IIM B-schools that have started accepting CAT scores has gradually been increasing especially with developments in 2011 like FMS, Delhi scrapping its exam and opting for CAT scores instead and even the management schools of the six IITs opting for CAT instead of JMET.
Some of the national institutes that will accept CAT 2012 scores are:
- Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University
- National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli
- Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal
- National Institute of Technology, Calicut
National Universities which have their departments of management studies are also accepting CAT 2012 scores. Some of them are:
- Delhi School of Economics, University of Delhi
- University School of Management, Kurukshetra University
- The Business School, University of Jammu
- University Business School, Punjab University
- Institute of Management Science, University of Lucknow
Department of Commerce, University of Calcutta