Online CAT 2017 registration to end tomorrow, September 20 at 5.00 pm. Only a few hours are left to apply for this MBA entrance test. Apply for CAT 2017 Now!
The countdown for CAT 2017 registration conclusion has started. IIM Lucknow will close the online registration portal tomorrow at 5.00 pm, September 20. Candidates interested in taking admission to one of the IIMs or renowned B-Schools such as FMS Delhi, SPJIMR, IRMA, MICA, MDI Gurgaon, IMT Ghaziabad, TAPMI and many more must take CAT 2017. The scores/percentile of CAT is the primary requirement of taking admission to these Management Institutes and only a few hours are left now for CAT 2017 exam registration to end.
Application form to apply for this MBA entrance exam is available on the CAT 2017 official website, www.iimcat.ac.in. Visit the official website or access the link given below to fill and submit CAT 2017 application form. This is the last chance to apply for this exam as the chances of registration deadline getting extended are negligible. However, from the last two years, the last date to submit CAT application form is being extended. But this year can be an exception, hence the CAT 2017 aspirants are advised to hurry up and fill their application form now. Don’t stretch your CAT 2017 registration till tomorrow or the last minute as you may face technical issues due to heavy rush on the website.
Click Here to apply for CAT 2017
Who can apply for CAT 2017?
- Candidates of any age having a Bachelor’s degree can apply for CAT exam.
- They must have at least 50% aggregate marks in their Graduation (45% for SC/ST and other reserved category candidates).
- Graduation in any discipline but from a recognized College/University is also one of the CAT eligibility norms.
- Candidates with professional degrees such as CA, CS, ICWAI and other equivalent education as per the CAT 2017 eligibility criteria can apply for this entrance test.
- Final year students of Bachelor’s degree waiting to appear for the final exams or result announcement can also take CAT 2017.
Anybody willing to appear for CAT 2017 must apply for the same till tomorrow, September 20. However, before registering for the exam, they must ensure that they are eligible to take the exam. The eligibility of the candidates is verified later at the stages of admission and the candidates not meeting the criteria get disqualified.
How to apply for CAT 2017?
Just follow these simple steps to access and fill CAT application form 2017.
- Click on the link given here above.
- Fill your name, date of birth, email address and mobile number to get your CAT 2017 login credentials.
- Using this CAT 2017 Id and password, login as existing user and access the application form.
- Try filling the CAT application form 2017 in one go of 30 minutes as the session expires after this duration.
- Application form has 5 sections and candidates must fill every section with correct and valid information. Details to be filled in the form are basic, education, work experience, IIM programs, CAT 2017 test cities and upload necessary enclosures.
- Verify the filled details in the form before proceeding further and pay the requisite application fee lastly.
Only candidates who will submit the CAT application form 2017 till tomorrow will only be issued the CAT 2017 admit card. The duly registered candidates will be able to download their admit card from 1.00 pm on October 18, 2017. The admit card will provide details of the allotted CAT 2017 exam centre and it is a mandatory document which must be carried by every exam taker to the test centre for the purpose of verification and getting permission to take the test.
CAT 2017 Application Fee Amount and Payment
Amount of CAT application fee 2017 can be paid using Credit Card / Debit Card / Internet Banking / Cash Card & Wallet. The amount of the fee is as follow -
- For general candidates – Rs. 1800
- For reserved candidates – Rs. 900
About CAT 2017 Exam
CAT 2017 will be held on November 26, 2017 in two sessions, morning and afternoon. In CAT exam, a total 100 objective type & TITA questions will be asked. The duration of the exam is 3 hours. As per the CAT 2016 exam pattern, the questions will be asked from 3 sections, namely, Quantitative Aptitude (QA), Verbal and Reading Comprehension (VRC) and Data Interpretation & Logical Reasoning (DILR).
For CAT 2017 preparation, the aspirants must take as many mocks as they can and analyze them well. They must opt for sectional mock tests too. The candidates can also solve previous year question papers of CAT and sample papers to have better idea of the test pattern and the kind of questions which are asked in the test.