IIM Lucknow to release CAT admit card 2017 in online mode on CAT 2017 official website. Details on CAT 2017 admit card here.
CAT Admit Card 2017 – CAT 2017 conducting IIM will be releasing the admit card on 18 October 2017. Candidates who will register for CAT before the due date will only be issued the CAT 2017 admit card. It will be made available on the official website of IIM CAT for the candidates to download. CAT 2017 hall ticket will be available in online mode only. CAT 2017 login credentials will be needed for downloading the admit card. It is an important document which will provide details such as exam date & time, exam centre name & address, reporting time, name of candidate, photograph, signature etc. No candidate will be allowed to take the exam, if they will fail to produce CAT admit card on exam day.
IIM Lucknow will conduct this national level management entrance test on November 26, 2017. CAT 2017 aspirants can register for the exam till September 20, 2017. Access the link below to apply for the CAT 2017 exam. More than 2 lakh MBA aspirants are expected to apply for CAT this year.
CAT 2017 exam registration extended till September 25, 2017. Use the link below to apply for the exam.
Click Here to fill CAT 2017 Application Form
CAT Admit Card 2017
The candidates must note that CAT admit card will not be sent through post or email. All the provisionally registered candidates will be required to download it online and carry a print out of same to the exam centre. Along with the CAT 2017 admit card, the examinees will be required to carry one original (not photocopied or scanned) and valid (not expired) photo ID proof for verification purpose. It must be ensured that the images of photograph & signature should be legibly printed and visible on the ID card. Also, the name stated on it must match the name provided on the admit card and the ID should not be damaged or smudged.
The following can be presented as photo ID card along with CAT 2017 admit card –
- College ID
- Driving License
- Employer ID
- PAN Card
- Voter ID
- Aadhar Card
- Identification Affidavit
CAT Admit Card 2017 – Important Dates
The table below provides list of important events and their corresponding dates related to CAT 2017 admit card. These dates are tentative and will be updated with the release of CAT notification.
CAT 2017 admit card to be released on
18 October 2017
CAT hall ticket 2017 can be download till
Date of the examination
CAT 2017 Exam Date
26 November 2017
Result to be announced in
Second week of January 2018
How to download CAT Admit Card 2017?
For downloading the CAT admit card, the candidates are advised to use browsers such as Internet Explorer (Version 7 to 9), Mozilla (Version 14 to 28) or Google Chrome (Version 20 to 33).
The steps listed below can be followed by the candidates for viewing and downloading admit card –
- Click on the link which will be given on this page above or visit the official website of CAT 2017.
- If the candidates access the official website for downloading the CAT hall ticket, they must click on the “Existing User”.
- Fill in the CAT 2017 User ID & Password for logging in. On entering the details correctly, the candidate’s profile page will open.
- Now, look for the respective link to download the admit card and click on the same.
- The admit card will be downloaded to the computer on clicking the respective download link.
- Open the downloaded admit card file in a .pdf reader and generate its printout.
- Print the CAT 2017 Admit Card on an A4 size paper using a laser printer. Carry this printout along with the ID proof to the test center for seeking entry.
What all information will be mentioned on CAT admit card 2017?
Hall ticket of CAT 2017 will furnish the following details –
- User ID or Registration Number
- Date and day of the test
- Time of exam (slot)
- Reporting Time
- Details of test city and address of the allotted exam centre
- Photograph & Signature
- Space for affixing photograph as uploaded in the CAT Application Form 2017
- Space for signing in the presence of the Invigilator
- Category of candidate
- PwD/DA status
- Other brief instructions regarding code of conduct at the CAT exam centre
CAT Admit Card 2017 - Discrepancy in the details
The candidates must verify all the above listed details as stated in the admit card and in case any error is noticed, the same must be brought to the notice of exam officials immediately for correction. Also, if you face any issues in downloading or printing the CAT 2017 Admit Card then you may contact the CAT Help Desk. The candidates can reach the help desk at the contact details given below –
- Contact Number: 1-800-266-0207 (Toll Free)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CAT Admit Card 2017 – Important Points
- It will not be sent via email or post to the candidates.
- The admit card will be considered as valid only if the images of the candidate’s photograph & signature will be legibly printed.
- It will be valid only for the test date and session as specified on it.
- No duplicate CAT 2017 admit card will be issued in any case. The candidates must keep the admit card safe with them.
- The candidate must not mutilate the admit card or change any entry, made therein, after it has been authenticated by the authorities.
- It is advised to retain the admit card of CAT 2017 after the conduct of exam as it will be needed at various stages of IIM admission process.