CBSE will announce the UGC NET July results 2016 in November. Candidates can check the details here.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), on behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC), will declare the UGC NET July 2016 results in the month of November 2016 on the official website.
The candidates can obtain their respective results and scorecard after entering the necessary details.
The UGC NET July exam 2016 was conducted in 83 subjects on July 10 at 88 selected centres across the country. The exam was conducted on July 28 at Srinagar.
Steps to download the UGC NET July Results 2016:
- Visit the official website
- Before applying, candidates much possess their scanned signature and photograph
- Click on ‘UGC NET July Result 2016’ tab
- Fill in the required details namely, city of examination and subject
- Click on submit button
- Take print out of the result obtained for future reference.
UGC is a statutory body set up by the Indian Union government in accordance with the UGC Act 1956 under the Ministry of Human Resource Development. It is responsible for coordination, determination, and maintenance of standards of higher education.
On behalf of University Grants Commission (UGC), the Central Board of Secondary Education holds the National Eligibility Test (NET) for recruitment of Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship.