The last date to apply for the above posts at Central University of Jharkhand is August 10, 2015. Hurry up!
Central University of Jharkhand invites application form from eligible candidates for the post of JRF and Research Assistant in the DBT funded project entitled.
“Evaluation of therapeutic potential of glycogen synthase kinase 3 in chewing tobacco mediated oral cancer” at Centre for Life Sciences, Central University of Jharkhand.
Detail of the posts:
Junior Research Fellow (1 post): Essential Qualification:
- M.Sc. in Life Sciences/Biotechnology/ Zoology with 55% marks. Candidates having JRF / NET will be preferred.
- Upper age limit is 28 years
- Preference will be given to the applicants who have knowledge in cancer biology and have experience in molecular biology
- Salary offered: Rs 16000/- + HRA as the funding has come (Revised payment will be given if the additional amount released from the funding agency).
Research Assistant (1 post): Essential Qualification:
- The candidate must have experience in a reputed laboratory.
- Preference will be given to the candidate having skill in laboratory work, maintenance of small equipment, handling office correspondence and project management.
- Consolidated Salary: Rs 8000/- p/m.
Interested candidates are requested to send their application mentioning the post applied for along with their CV to Dr R. Mishra (firstname.lastname@example.org ) on or before August 10, 2015.
It is mandatory for all candidates to appear before the selection committee (with all original documents/ certificates/ a passport size colour photograph) for an interview at 11 am on August 12, 2015 at CLS, CUJ. No TA/ DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Source: Pratik Uday, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on