A new schedule has been released by Chattisgarh Public Service Commission for State Engineering Services 2016 Examination. Read more.
The CGPSC State Engineering Services 2016 Exam, which was scheduled to be conducted on September 11, 2016, has now been postponed. According to a recent notification released by the Chattisgarh Public Service Commission (CGPSC), the exam date has been shifted from September 11 to October 16, 2016.
Registered candidates can login with their registered ID and password to download their admit cards from the official website as soon as they are released.
CGPSC State Engineering Services 2016
- CGPSC State Engineeing Services 2016 Examination is conducted by the Chattisgarh Ministry for appointment in the state
- Candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering with specialization in Civil/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Agriculture/ Mechanical Engineering from a recognized university can appear for this examination
- The result for the same will be released within one to two weeks
- Candidates who will clear the written examination will be called for a personal interview round
CGPSC State Engineering Services 2016 Exam Pattern
- Questions will be based on general engineering related subjects and general aptitude
- The overall paper will have a total of 300 questions
- Paper 1 and Paper 2 will have 150 questions each and the maximum marks for each paper will be 300
- The duration of each paper will be 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Candidates need to score a minimum of 40 marks in each paper to be considered for the next round