Chanakya National Law University shone at an e-moot court competition hosted by Amity Law School.
The 6th Amity International Moot Court Competition on International Humanitarian Law was successfully hosted by Amity Law School Noida. The winning trophy was bagged by Chanakya National Law University, Patna.
This year’s moot problem was designed on established principles of International Humanitarian Law, which provided participants a panorama of unconventional and extraordinary legal issues to delve upon. It was completely an e-moot court competition and the participants invoked the jurisdiction of the Pre-Trial Chamber instead of conventional jurisdiction of Trial Chamber.
Dignitaries at the Session:
- Hon'ble Mr. Justice R.K. Agrawal, Judge, Supreme Court of India
- Hon’ble Thiru. Justice T. Mathivanan, Judge, Madras High Court
- Hon’bleMr. Justice Vibhu Bakhru, Judge, Delhi High Court
- Ms. Pinky Anand, Senior Advocate and Additional Solicitor General of India
- Shri Prashant Kumar, President LAWASIA
- Shri Sharad Vaid, Partner, Khaitan & Co.
- Dr. Ashok K Chauhan, Founder President, Amity Group
Dr. Ashok K Chauhan while welcoming the guest said that it is essential for a student to know how to apply the law to become a successful lawyer. He again praised the hard work of the participants.
Presenting superlative legal skills, Mr. Shubham GNLU bagged the award for ‘Best Researcher’; the award for ‘Best Counsel’ was presented to Ms. Drishti Baral, SVKMNMIMS and Mr. Bhavik, National Law Institute University, Bhopal won the trophy of ‘Best Memorial’. The team from National Law Institute University, Bhopal was declared the First Runner Up.
For more information click here..
Source: Gourav Chandra Upadhayay, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on