The placement will be conducted for unplaced B.Tech. CSE/ECE and MCA students of GNDU.
Guru Nanak Dev University will organise a campus placement drive for Chicmic on November 3, 2016. The placement is being conducted for unplaced B.Tech. CSE/ECE and MCA students of the university. The placement details are given as below:
- Job Title: Associate Software Engineer
- CTC: 3.6 LPA
- Location: Development Centre in Mohali
This being an entry level position in the Mobile App Development team, an individual is expected to-
- Participate in technical design, detail level of coding and code walk–through
- Participate in delivery and testing of apps
- Participate in generating of app design/technical documentation
- Participate in interaction with UI/UX designers
- B. Tech (CS, IT and EC only ), MCA – 2017 pass out only with 60% marks in graduation/post graduation and 10th,12th.
- Should be available to join the organization as a trainee in the month of Jan'17
- No backlogs
- Round 1: Test and Technical Test (1 hour test with 30 questions each). The qualifying mark is 50 % in each (Aptitude and Technical).
- Round 2: Technical Interview 1
- Round 3: Technical Interview 2
- Round 4: HR round
- Passport size photograph
- Updated resume
- All original documents should be carried in case of selection
Source: Aayushi Mehta, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on