The last date to apply for the vacant seat for BA programme at Cluster Innovation Centre of Delhi University is September 15 with late fee.
Cluster Innovation Centre of Delhi University conducted the admission process for the candidates in the waiting list on August 31, 2016 for B.A honours (Humanities & Social Sciences) 2016-17 batch.
A merit list of reported candidates prepared and selected candidates were offered admission against the vacant seats. Those who are unable to report on the day can apply until September 15 with late fee of INR 200.
List of Documents Required at the Time of Admission:
- Class X Board Examination Certificate
- Class X Marks-Sheet
- Class XII Marks-Sheet
- Class XII Provisional Certificate / Original Certificate
- Character Certificate (recent)
- SC/ST/PwD/CW Certificate (in the name of the candidate) issued by the competent authority
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) Certificate (in the name of the Candidate) issued by competent authority. In case the OBC Certificate is before 1st April 2015, then a proof for the Non Creamy Layer Status
- Transfer Certificate from school / college as well as Migration Certificate from
- Board / University are required from those students who have passed senior secondary exam from outside Delhi
- Two passport size photographs
Only after proper verification of the documents and eligibility criteria, applicant will be eligible for Admission to the Course
After documents verification, the Director/ Programme Coordinator will approve the admission of the concerned applicant
The list of candidates selected for the admission is attached here.
Source: Hussain Azam, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on