The Coding Contest will be starting on January 6, 2016!
National Institute of Technology, Silchar is creating a team of Coders for which the selection process is going on. Candidates will be selected based on their team selection as filled earlier (http://goo.gl/forms/aHC4ZHKXvF ), those who have not filled/registered in form please do it before taking test, otherwise he/she may be disqualified.
- Aptitude Test January 6, 2016, 9PM - 10PM (Online) (for 1st, 2nd year)
- Coding Contest on January 6, 2016, 9PM - 12:00AM (Online) (for 2nd, 3rd year)
Responsibilities of Coders:
- Take regular classes/seminars/workshops (for whole college) on their favorite topics related to Coding
- Undertake projects dedicated for development of our institute tech
- Participating in National and International Coding Competitions, like ACM ICPC, GSoC, India Hacks, World Cup etc.
- Making and maintaining a much needed "Hacker" environment in campus.
- Organizing and Conducting Hackathons frequently
- Make Open Source contribution
Teams under Coding Club, NITS are:
- Web/App Development Team
- Open Source Team
- Competitive Coding Team
- Data Science Team
NIT Silchar is a Deemed University under the Ministry of Human Resource and Developmen and founded in the year 1967
The Institute offers Bachelor of Engineering in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Computer Science & Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, Master of Engineering (Civil Engineering) in Water Resource Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Earthquake Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Master of Engineering (Mechanical Engineering) in Thermal Engineering, Design & Manufacturing, Master of Engineering (Electrical Engineering) in Power System Engineering, Master of Engineering (Electronics & Communication Engineering) in VLSI and Master of Science in Applied Chemistry.
Source: Ghufran Alam Siddiqui, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on