COMEDK College Predictor, HTCampus’ premium offering, is a web-based tool assisting candidates to determine enrollment options in COMEDK colleges without any hassle.
About COMEDK College Predictor
COMEDK College Predictor brings actionable insights to candidates and paves way for prudent career decisions. Based on valid COMEDK scores, candidates are at liberty to identify their enrolment options with all medical, engineering, architecture, and dental colleges, which accept COMEDK scores and make decisions accordingly. The tool also keeps aspirants informed on key aspects, such as previous years’ cut-offs and eligibility criteria of COMEDK participating colleges. With the innovative, web-based tool, HTCampus reiterates its commitment to add nuance to career seekers’ enrolment goals without asking them to invest much time and effort.
COMEDK College Predictor is efficient, reliable, and convenient to use, thus, elevating the user experience to yet another level. The tool amalgamates historical cut-off data, along with user inputs and feedback and expert opinion to deliver accurate results. However, it is worth mentioning that the outcomes delivered are not absolute and may vary to a certain degree depending on several factors. Additionally, HTCampus makes sincere efforts to update the cut-offs and eligibility criteria, which are subject to change. However, users are advised to cross verify the information prior to arriving at enrolment decisions.
The Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka, abbreviated as COMEDK, is a government body responsible for conducting state level intake exams. Annually, the body conducts COMEDK UGET (Undergraduate Entrance Test) for 12 medical, 150 engineering, architecture and 25 dental colleges functioning under its aegis. With COMEDK UGET, the body intends to bring in transparency into the intake process and help candidates further their professional education, as per their performance.
COMEDK UGET is conducted in the month of May, usually in the second week. Holding true to its academic schedule, COMEDK will conduct the coveted exam on May 14, 2017, in over 151 cities all across India. The results will be made available on May 29, 2017. The eligibility criteria are exclusive to each stream, which needs to be fulfilled by the candidate. Additionally, the course durations also vary. The engineering courses are accomplishable in four years, while medical courses may take four and a half years for completion. On the other hand, the dental and architectural programmes require four years and five years respectively for completion.
How to use COMEDK College Predictor
A feature rich web tool, COMEDK College Predictor is the user’s delight. The candidates can get prompt and reliable insights conveniently, provided they comply with the norm.
1. To begin with, click here
2. Type in exam specific details, such as COMEDK score, and choose an appropriate category from General, OBC, SC, and ST
3. Next, the user needs to Sign-Up or Sign-In into HT Campus portal
4. Click on the “Find Colleges “ button
5. Once clicked, the tool will deliver a gamut of institutes and specialisations they offer, as per the user’s COMEDK scores.
Benefits of the tool
Let’s have a look at how COMEDK College Predictor can make life easier for the user.
1. Pre-Planning: Since the user gets an idea of the enrollment options available, pre-planning is a living reality.
2. College updates: The tool keeps the candidate informed on all key updates regarding application and admission dates. The idea here is to help users make right career moves at the right time.
3. Decision making: COMEDK College Predictor offers a comprehensive list of institutes. As such, the candidate can make appropriate choices suiting his/her career aspirations.