COMEDK UGET 2017 syllabus for candidates appearing for 14th May 2017 examination is provided here.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Syllabus - COMEDK UGET 2017 is one of the most anticipated entrance examinations for admissions to medical, dental and engineering courses in the state of Karnataka. Conducted by Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka, the UGET or undergraduate entrance test allows students to seek admissions to 23 dental, 14 medical and over 150 engineering colleges across Karnataka.
According to the official notification released, COMEDK aspiring candidates will take the COMEDK UGET exam on 14th May 2017. The application process has begun from 13th February 2017 onwards, and will conclude on 20th April 2017.
COMEDK UGET 2017 Syllabus:
The COMEDK UGET examination for the year 2017 will be a computer-based exam consisting of objective-type questions of one mark each. Candidates applying for different courses will have to sit for different subjects under COMEDK.
Candidates can check the syllabus of different subjects given below to prepare themselves properly.
- Physics section includes topics like Electrostatics, Alternating Current, Kinetic Energy, Oscillations, Current & Electricity, Electromagnetic Induction, etc.
- Chemistry section includes topics like Electrochemistry, Nuclear Chemistry, Organic Chemistry, Polymers, Bio-Molecules, etc.
- Biology section includes Ecology & Environment, Plant Reproduction, Human Reproduction, Genetics & Evolution, etc.
- Mathematics section includes topics like Trigonometry, Calculus, Probability, Vectors, Differential Equations, Matrices & Determinants, etc.
- English section will comprise of questions on vocabulary, grammar, reading comprehension, etc.
Candidates appearing for engineering courses will have to give Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics subject papers. Medical/dental candidates will have to give Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology subject papers.
However, candidates appearing for both medical and engineering will have to give Physics, Chemistry, English, Mathematics and Biology papers.