Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance exam for admission to LLB and LLM Courses. CLAT 2014 is being conducted by the Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
The CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) for the year 2014 will be conducted on 11th May, 2014 (Sunday) from 03.00 PM to 05.00 PM.
The exam is held for admission to various undergraduate and Postgraduate degree courses (LL.B and LL.M) offered by 14 National Law Schools / Universities across the country.
The CLAT-2014 will be conducted by the Gujarat National Law University (GNLU), Gandhinagar.
Colleges Participating in CLAT 2014
There are 14 National Law Schools and Universities participating in CLAT 2014:
- National Law School of India University, Bangalore (NLSIU)
- NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad (NALSAR)
- National Law Institute University, Bhopal (NLIU)
- The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences, Kolkata (WBNUJS)
- National Law University, Jodhpur (NLUJ)
- Hidayatullah National Law University, Raipur (HNLU)
- Gujarat National Law University, Gandhinagar (GNLU)
- Dr. Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow (RMLNLU)
- Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Patiala (RGNUL)
- Chanakya National Law University, Patna (CNLU)
- National University of Advanced Legal Studies, Kochi (NUALS)
- National Law University, Orissa (NLUO)
- National University of Study & Research in Law, Ranchi (NUSRL)
- National Law University & Judicial Academy, Assam (NLUJA)
Gujarat National Law University (GNLU) is the statutory university established by the Govt. of Gujarat under the Gujarat National Law University Act, 2003. The University is recognized by the Bar Council of India (BCI) and University Grants Commission (UGC) (2f & 12b). The University is also member of the Association of Indian Universities (AIU) and the University is functioning as nodal agency to uplift the legal education in the State of Gujarat.
Inputs from official website of CLAT & GNLU
Also on HTCampus.com
- Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2014 on 11th May, 2014
- CLAT 2014: Last Date to Submit Online Applications Extended to 15th April, 2014
- All India Law Entrance Test (AILET) – 2014 Notification
- CLAT 2014 Results on May 31st 2014
- CLAT 2014 Revised Results Declared!
- VIT Law School: Last day to Submit Applications, July 5, 2014
- view more