CMAT 2013 will be conducted between February 21, 2013 and February 25, 2013.
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) will conduct the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) as an entrance test for admission to MBA colleges and colleges offering postgraduate diploma in management programmes.
CMAT 2013 will be conducted over a window period of 5 days, beginning February 21, 2013 and ending on February 25, 2012. The CMAT test will be conducted in 64 cities across India.
More than 4000+ AICTE approved B schools will accept the CMAT 2f013 test scores. As many as 70, 000 students had taken the 2012 CMAT exam. But with Karnataka, Maharshtra, Kerala, UP and some other states accepting the CMAT scores instead of state level MBA entrance exams, takers for CMAT 2013 is expected to be around 400, 000 from India and abroad.
Eligibility criteria for admission to management programmes (Diploma and Post Graduation)
- Management (PGDM, MBA and similar)
- Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 Yrs duration Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying examination
- Management (PGCM) Recognized Bachelor’s Degree of minimum 3 years duration
- Management (Executive PGDM)
- Any recognized Bachelors degree of minimum 3 years duration and a minimum of 5 years relevant managerial / supervisory experience
- Obtained at least 50% (45% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) at the qualifying Examination
- Graduates in any discipline or final year students of graduate courses can apply for CMAT
Institutes accepting CMAT 2013 – 2014 scores
- Bengal Engineering and Science University
- Central University of Kashmir, Srinagar
- Cochin University of Science and Tech.
- Chandigarh University.
- G.B.Pant University, Pantnagar
- Islamic University
- Jamia Hamdard university (New Delhi)
- Maharishi Markandeshwar University, Mullana-Ambala
- University of North Bengal
- Vinobabhave University
- Punjab Technical University Jalandhar
CMAT Exam Pattern 2013
Type of Questions
No. of Questions
Quantitative Techniques &
The duration of CMAT exam is 180 minutes/ 3 hours. Correct answers will fetch 4 marks each while for each wrong answer 1 mark shall be deducted.
At the test venue, each candidate will be seated at a desk with a computer terminal and he/she will be provided with a scratch paper for calculations. After the test, candidate must leave the scratch paper at the desk. Rough work cannot be done on any other paper/sheet, as nothing will be allowed inside the testing room. No breaks will be given during the CMAT test.
Important Dates for CMAT 2013 – 2014
Computer based test dates
February 21 – February 25, 2013
9.30 am - 12.30 pm; 2.30 pm - 5.30 pm
Declaration of CMAT result 2013
March 13, 2013