CONCOR has not yet announced its recruitment through GATE 2017. However, candidates can check the tentative details and information right here!
Incorporated in March 1988, the Container Corporation of India Limited (CONCOR) is one of Navratnas of the country. In addition to providing inland transport by rail for containers, it has also expanded to cover management of ports, air cargo complexes and establishing cold-chain. It is dedicated to provide responsive, cost-effective, efficient and reliable logistics solution to its customers. It has taken over existing network of seven ICDs from the Indian Railways. It opens its gate to recruit Management Trainees every through GATE. It has not yet announced its recruitment through GATE 2017, however, candidates will be notified once it is released.
Check All: PSUs Recruitment through GATE 2017
Number of Vacancies for CONCOR Recruitment through GATE 2017
The number of vacancies given below is tentative and once they are released, candidates will be notified.
- Total number of posts- 06
- Name of the post- Management Trainee (Civil)
Waiting for PSUs to call you? Know if you will get a call from your desired PSU through PSU recruitment through GATE predictor tool. Click here!
Candidates should have completed graduation in Civil Engineering from a recognized university or institute with at least 60 percent marks.
Candidates above 28 years of age cannot apply for the job post. Age relaxation, however is applicable by three years for OBC/Ex-servicemen, five years for SC/ST candidates, ten years for PwD candidates, eight years for departmental candidates.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of an online test followed by a personal interview.
Valid GATE 2017 Score
GATE 2017 is scheduled to be conducted on February 4 and 5, 2017 and February 11 and 12, 2017. CONCOR will soon notify the cutoff list.
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online on the official website of CONCOR, www.concorindia.com.
- Login through the website and click on the link ‘HR & Career’, followed by ‘Recruitment Notice & Results’
- Click on Advt and clack on Online Application
- Fill all the details carefully; upload your recent photograph and signature and submit the form after paying the application fee.
- Once you have submitted the form, take a printout and keep it handy for future references.
Candidates will be required to pay a requisite application fee of INR 1000 through debit card/credit card or net banking.
Important dates regarding CONCOR recruitment through GATE 2017 will be notified soon.
Management Trainee in Civil Engineering will be given a salary from INR 16400- INR 40500.