Delhi Technological University is conducting a certified information security specialist workshop
IEEE Delhi Technological University, student branch; in collaboration with CyberCure Technologies Pvt. Ltd, an ISO Certified firm with the motto of ‘Leading the way in IT Services’ (Training, Services and Consultancy) is going to head the “Certified Information Security Specialist-2 Days Cyber Forensic Workshop” by Sangeet Chopra.
Curriculum of the Workshop:
- Ethical hacking: Legal or Illegal?
- E-Mails: Exploitations and Security
- Inside Threats: Operating System Hacking & Security
- Malware: Trojan, Viruses & Worms
- Playing with networks
- Internet-World Wide Web attacks
- Mobile Hacking: VOIP & Android
- Software Reverse Engineering
Non IEEE Members: INR 1000/-
IEEE Members: INR 800/-
- Workshop toolkit
- Authorised Certification
- Discounts on CISS v2 and CISS v3 Courses
- Technical Support Via Online Portals
- Internship Opportunities
The venue for the induction programme is B R Ambedkar Auditorium, DTU.
CyberCure Technologies was founded by a group of security experts with the keen motive of spreading awareness, developing a better and secure Digital world and safeguarding the upcoming future of India from Digital Frauds.
Source: Ajit Singh Kushwaha, HT Campus Specialist