Central University of Jharkhand (CUJ)-Centre for Life Sciences Invited Applications for DBT-Builder Programme for Technical Assistant
Applications for temporary post of Technical Assistant under DBT Builder Scheme are being invited by the Centre of Life Sciences at Central University of Jharkhand. The tenure of the appointment will be of one year, renewable every year depending up on satisfactory performance till the end of the project.
Post: Technical Assistant (Total 1) and Junior Research Fellows (Total 5) Reservations as Per GOI rule
Qualification: M. Sc with specialisation in Mol. Biology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry with two years of experience in handling and working with lab equipment in any Life Science Lab for Technical Assistant and M.Sc. Life Sciences/ Biotechnology/Microbiology/ Zoology/ Botany /Biochemistry with NET in Life sciences for Junior Research Fellows.
Desirable: The candidate should have the capability of record keeping scientific report preparation and taking care of office work.
Salary: INR 15,000.00 per month consolidated (Technical Assistant)
INR 12,000.00+20% HRA (Junior Research Fellows)
Maximum Age Limit: 35 years
General Guidelines for Applicants:
- The applicant must indicate their names, date of birth/age, address, essential/ technical /professional qualifications, experience, research work on plain paper.
- Mention the post for which the candidate is applying for on the top of the envelop.
- Reservations and relaxations is provided for the reserved categories as per GOI/UGC Rules.
- No TA/DA shall be paid if called for interview.
- The University reserves the right not to fill any post.
- Candidate must enclose non-refundable application fee of Rs.200/- (Two hundred rupees only) (Exempted for SC/ST/PH candidates) in the form of a Demand Draft drawn on any nationalized bank in favour of The Registrar, Central University of Jharkhand payable at Ranchi.
- Name of candidates short listed for interview will be displayed on the university website.
- Application along with supporting documents should reach on or before 25.09.2015.
- University will not be responsible for any postal delay at any stage.
Source: Pratik Uday, HT Campus Specialist