DCRC of Delhi University will organise a seminar on August 13, 2016.
Developing Countries Research Centre of University of Delhi (DCRC) will host a seminar on August 13, 2016 on the topic Linguistic Impact of Partition'
The seminar at a glance:
- Date: August 13, 2016
- Time: 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Registration: 9 to 9.45 a.m.
- Venue: Academic Research Centre Auditorium
Inaugural Session: 10 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
- Welcome address: Prof Sunil K Choudhary, Director, dcrc
- Chief Guest: Sh Ram Madhav Ji, General Secretary, Bharatiya Janata Party
- Guest of Honour: Sh Rahul Dev, Senior Journalist
- Chair: Prof J P Khurana, Pro Vice-Chancellor, University of Delhi (consent awaited)
- Special Guest: Dr. Ravi Tekchandani, Director, NCPSL
- Tea break: 11.30 to 12 p.m.
Session I- 12 p.m. to 1.30 p.m.
- Chair: Prof Kavita A Sharma, President, South Asian University, New Delhi
- Speakers: Ms Kapila Vatsyayan, Renowned Historian
- Prof Alok Bhalla, Professor, Jamia Millia Islamia
- Dr. Sukrita Paul Kumar, Professor and Author
- Lunch: 1.30 to 2.15 p.m.
Session II- 2.30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Chair: Mr. Raja Ram Bhagwani, DIG, Railway Protection Force
- Speakers: Prof Nina Sabnani, IIT Bombay
- Dr. Kamayani Kumar, Professor and Author
- Vote of Thanks: Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj, Joint Director, dcrc
- Tea: 4 p.m.
Recently, the Developing Countries Research Centre of University of Delhi conducted a lecture on the topic ‘India’s Surviving Freedom Fighters: Journey through India and South-East Asia’ on August 8, 2016 at 3.30 p.m.
Sagari Chhabra, Author and Filmmaker had delivered the speech on the topic while Prof. Anita Sharma, Department of East Asian Studies was invited as the Chief Guest.
Source: Keshav Kumar, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on