Aspirants interested in seeking admission in Delhi University are advised to follow the DU’s Guidelines for 2015 admission!
As per the Delhi University’s admission notification 2015, the affiliated colleges are all busy in handle the admission hustle. The number of online registrations this year is higher as compared to 2014 when only 2,345 aspirants had registered and also 2013 when around 7,385 registered themselves for admission. And this year it is 37,850 on day 1.
Affiliated colleges are strictly following the DU’s Admission Guideline at the time of admission. SGGSCC also invites applications for various courses. Students wishing to seek admission in various courses at Sri Guru Gobind Singh College of Commerce should read DU admission guidelines carefully. The admission process has started from June 25, 2015
DU Admission guideline 2015-16:
- To fill up the common pre-admission form either online or offline is mandatory for all students seeking admission in DU
- The common pre-admission form can be filled by the students for one time only
- Colleges are authorised to publish its prospectus containing college information, course information, seat intake, course fee, sports, extracurricular activity etc. No forms should be included with the prospectus, before the announcement of cut off lists
- No Additional Eligibility Criterion for any category in any college
- Colleges wishes to impose relaxation in any course for girl candidate should inform the Office of Dean Student’s Welfare along with data of last two years of justification of the same, at the same time also advised to mention it on their college website
To check the complete list kindly click on
Admission basis of sports http://sggscc.ac.in/colleges/wnew/1146310520151211591.JPG
Source: Manteg Singh Luthra, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on