Admission to M. Com at Delhi University will be offered based on entrance test and merit list (direct admission)!
Delhi University invites applications for admission to Master of Commerce course. It is a post graduate three years full time programme which serves the needs of academics as well and prepare the students for research and teaching in business studies.
Admissions will offer in two ways:
- Direct Admission (Category A)
- Entrance Test (Category B)
Candidates seeking admission under category A will have to fulfil the eligibility criteria. There will be separate merit list for general and reserved categories.
A common entrance will be conducted for category B admission process which will be of 3 hours duration and shall carry 200 marks, containing 200 objective types questions based on syllabus.
Documents to be produced:
Following documents are required to be produced along with the application form:
- Attested copies of all certificates and mark sheets
- Migration certificate in case of student coming from another university
- Attested copy of character certificate issued by previous Principal
- Attested copy of bate of birth certificate
- Three copies of recent passport sized photographs
- Attested copy of category certificate
For more information kindly visit DU official website or click on http://admission.aglasem.com/du-dse-m-com-admission/
Moreover there is a little demur over DU’s decision to make Mathematics compulsory for admission seekers to B.Com (Hons) courses and Economics (Hons) to have studied maths in class XII. Parents and students want at least two-year window before any such implementation. Check for more information here
Source: Sarita, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on