DU or Delhi University conducts an examination for candidates who are interested in applying for its BBA/BMS programmes. Candidates who feel that they can meet the DU Cut-off for BBA to get admission into the Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis) course can register and apply online on the university’s website. DU will begin its registration and application process for entrance exam-based courses on May 31, 2017.
What is Cut-off for BBA Admissions 2017?
Before letting you know about the DU Cut-off for BBA, let us tell you that the university’s exam called JAT (Joint Admission Test) is held together for admissions into several undergraduate programmes, which include Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS) and Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA). JAT includes a written test, personal interview, and group discussion.
Based on the total seats available in the BBA course at different DU colleges, as well as the overall performance of candidates in JAT, the university will let candidates know the Delhi University Cut-off for BBA 2017. A Cut-off for a course and specific college refers to the minimum score at which a candidate will be eligible to seek admission in that course and college.
Latest: DU Fourth Cut-off 2017 Released, Check Here!
How to Get Admission in BBA under the DU Cut-off System 2017?
Following is the stepwise process that you can follow towards admission in BBA under a system where you will have to meet the Delhi University Cut-off for BBA:
· Start by registering online on the university’s website in order to fill an application form for BBA admissions.
· Fill in the required details correctly in the form while applying for BBA courses. Remember that you can fill your application form only in the online mode.
· You will also have to pay online the registration fee of INR 500/course (General/OBC category) or INR 250/course (SC/ST/PwD category) before submitting your application.
· While you can start applying from May 31, 2017 onward, the entrance exam will be held in June. Based on the candidates’ performance in this exam, the initial Delhi University Cut-off for BBA is set, at which any candidate can qualify for the personal interview and group discussion rounds.
· If you beat this Cut-off, you will be called for an interview and GD in the month of July 2017. The results will be out during the same month. You will then be able to know the final Delhi University Cut-off for BBA at which you can seek admission in your desired college.
Eligibility for BBA Admissions as per Course Cut-off 2017
If you are interested in submitting an application towards BBA admissions and think you can beat the final Delhi University Cut-off for BBA, then you must meet the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
· Candidates must have passed the 12th class exam conducted by CBSE or any other equivalent exam.
· Candidates must have secured a minimum of 60% marks in aggregate in their class 12th exam. While it is applicable for General/OBC category, the SC/ST/CW/PwD candidates will need a minimum of 55% marks.
· The aggregate marks are calculated for four papers, which include Mathematics, English, and two other subjects approved by DU. Candidates have to pass each paper individually and must not have a compartment or improvement exam for any paper in class 12th.
How to Know the BBA 2017 Cut-offs2017?
After you confirm your eligibility, apply for JAT 2017 and then take the entrance exam. You will be able to know the Delhi University Cut-off for BBA during the month of July 2017 when the university will declare the exam results. If you clear the Cut-off for a college through the rank you achieve, then you will be able to secure admission after the university counselling is done. While you cannot learn about the 2017 Cut-offs at present, you can review the Cut-off ranks for previous years. This will help you get an estimate of whether you would be able to get admission in BBA.