Last date to apply for B.Tech programme at Dibrugarh University is July 12, 2016.
Dibrugarh University is inviting online applications from the eligible candidates for admission into below-mentioned bachelor’s programme. These programmes are being offers in Dibrugarh Technology (DUIET) for the academic session 2016-2017:
- B.Tech. in Computer Science & Engineering
- B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering
- B.Tech. in Petroleum Engineering
The online application process has been started from June 13 and will be continued until July 12, 2016. Dibrugarh University will conduct an entrance test for admission under Lateral Entry and date will be notified soon on the university website.
For first semester:
- 10+2 passed from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or equivalent with 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics dully passed in all subjects equally.
- 5% relaxation in marks will be applicable in case of SC, ST, OBC/MOBC category
For semester third through Lateral Entry (for Diploma/B.Sc students):
- 3 Year Diploma in respective Branch of Engineering and Technology from State Council for Technical Education, Assam or equivalent recognized by SCTE
- 3 Year B.Sc. with average 50% marks in PCM
Source: Bikash D.J Saikia, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on