Development Management Institute (DMI) Patna invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates for its two-year full-time PGP in Development Management 2017.
The Development Management Institute (DMI) Patna invites applications for the admission to its two-year, full-time Post Graduate Programme in Development Management (PDM) for the academic session of 2017-19. Candidates can check the detailed information here.
DMI Patna PGP in Development Management Eligibility Criteria
Those who are interested in pursuing PGP in Development Management from DMI Patna should necessarily be graduate or equivalent from a recognized institute and university with 50 percent marks in aggregate. As per the government rule, candidates belonging to the SC/ST will get five percent relaxation in the minimum applicable pass percentage.
- Candidates having valid scores in MAT/CAT/ATMA/XAT/GMAT/CMAT 2017 are also eligible to apply.
- Besides this, candidates who are in the final year/semester of their bachelor’s degree can also apply.
- When applying, candidates need not pay any application fee as such.
DMI Patna PGP in Development Management Selection Procedure
DMI Patna PGP in Development Management will have the following selection procedure for the admission to the PGP programme.
- Candidates’ score in any of the management admission test 2017 will be considered
- Group exercises
- Development Management Aptitude Test (DMAT)
- Persona Interview
DMI Patna PGP in Development Management Important Dates
The aspirants of DMI Patna PGP in Development Management need to fill and submit application forms online on or before April 30, 2017.