DTU will host ‘Project Based Summer Training/Internship Program’ by IBNC India and I-Medita Learning Solutions Team.
Delhi Technological University is inviting registrations for much awaited ‘Project Based Summer Training/Internship Program’, which is an initiative by IBNC India and I-Medita Learning Solutions Team.
To participate, students can check the details on official website or click here. Students can also book their seat by paying INR 1100 before the training commences.
Importance of this Summer Training:
- One will learn to make his own unique projects as individual or in a group.
- Design your own network and judge the flow of the packets or launch your private cloud and manage data using Hadoop
- One can complete his/her training at affordable fees from certified professionals
- Get certificate of participation, project letter, internship letter by I-Medita Learning Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Hands on experience during the training in the centre
- Learn to make appealing CVs and increase your chances of getting shortlisted for interviews
- 14 days rigorous hands on technical training and one day for resume writing, demo interviews, group discussion tips, how to get hired fast via job portals like naukri/times/shine/monster portal tips
How this programme benefits the students:
- Participants will get authorised national level certificate
- Will learn to make unique projects which are helpful for minor and major projects
- Training will be given by experienced experts from I-Medita
- Unique project letters will be issued to all participants
- Internship letter will be given witnessing students’ work on real projects during training
Source: Ajit Singh Kushwaha, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on