Students can apply for Executive MBA courses at DTU by April 29, 2016
Delhi Technological University (DTU) invites applications for its Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) programme offered at Delhi School of Management (DSM) under the aegis of DTU for academic session 2016-18. The eligible candidates can apply before April 29, 2016.
The candidates can submit the applications to the University in the prescribed admission form available on the official website of DTU. The selection of the candidates will be made on the basis of work experience, academic performance and performance in Group Discussion/Personal Interview (GD/PI) to be conducted at Delhi Technological University Campus (DTU Campus).
Eligibility Criteria for Executive MBA at DTU:
The applicant must have completed graduation or its equivalent with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (10% relaxation to SC/ST/PH and 5% relaxation to OBC candidates)
- Minimum 3 years of work experience after four years degree (B.E/B. Tech/B. Arch etc.)
- Minimum 4 years of work experience after three years of degree (B.A/B. Com/B. Sc/BCA etc.)
- Working Executives are required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of joining the programme.
- The last date of application shall be treated as cut-off date in determining experience of the candidate.
- Last date to submit the application form: April 30, 2016
- Declaration of shortlisted candidates: May 11, 2016
- Date of written test/GD/PI: May 27, 2016