Here is all you need to know about Joint Admission Test for BBA programme in Delhi University. Have a look.
Delhi University is one of the most prestigious universities in India. It is going to start the online registration process for BBA Courses from May 31, 2017. All the aspirants who are seeking admission into BBA Courses can apply on the official web portal of DU from May 31.
Delhi University has three courses under its BBA programme. It will conduct an Entrance Examination for the admissions into various BBA Courses i.e. the Joint Entrance Test (JAT). The future of all the candidates will be determined by the JAT (Joint Admission Test) exam result. Here are all the details regarding the eligibility criteria for BBA Programme and Delhi University JAT 2017 which you need to know:
BBA JAT 2017 Exam Date
DU JAT 2017 for BMS/BBA (FIA) and B.A.(Hons.) Business Economics will be conducted on July 9, 2017 (Sunday). The exam timing will be 12.00 P.M. TO 02.00 P.M.
List of BBA Courses in DU
- Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS)
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment Analysis) [BBA (FIA)]
- B.A.(Hons) Business Economics
Eligibility Criteria for Joint Admission Test (JAT) 2017
- There is no minimum age bar for admission to the undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the University and its colleges except in the courses where the respective regulatory bodies have prescribed the minimum age requirement in their regulations.
- The General Category candidate should have an aggregate of at least 60% (class XII) in four papers including English, Mathematics and other two subjects from the list of elective subjects as approved by the University of Delhi.
- The candidate should have obtained pass marks in each of the four papers considered for computing the aggregate.
- Documents Required on the day of Interview and GD
- The candidate must produce the confirmed result and mark sheet of the qualifying examination on the day of the Group Discussion and Personal Interview to be eligible for admission in BMS/BBA (FIA)/ B.A (Hons) Business Economics programme
NOTE: The candidates who do not have confirmed mark sheet will not be allowed to sit for the interview.
- The category certificate (OBC-non-creamy layer/SC/ST/PWD/CW), in the name of the candidate, must be produced on the day of the interview and group discussion.
- The candidates with Compartment in the current year will not be considered for admission.
- The candidates who have appeared for improvement in the class XII examination of 2017 shall not be considered for admission in the current year.
Admission Process for Foreign Aspirants:
Foreign Students seeking admission to BMS/BBA (FIA)/ B.A. (Hons) Business Economics course(s) against the prescribed quota of seats earmarked for them shall have to apply through the Foreign Students Advisor as per the University of Delhi rules.
Marking Scheme of DU JAT 2017:
- 85% for the Entrance test
- 15% for the GD and Interview
This will be applicable to all the courses i.e.
- Bachelor of Management Studies
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Financial Investment analysis)
- B.A. (Hons) Business Economic
Stay tuned for more updates on JAT 2017.