Delhi University’s Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College invites applications for Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) course 2015-16.
Delhi University has invited applications for admission to 5½-year Bachelor of Homoeopathic Medicine & Surgery (BHMS) course offered at Nehru Homoeopathic Medical College, New Delhi for the academic year 2015-16.
Candidates who are interested in pursuing BHMS course from Delhi University should know all the essential details given below.
Aspirants should have passed Intermediate/Senior School Certificate Examination (CBSE)/Indian School Certificate Examination (12 years course) or any other equivalent Examination recognized by Delhi University for admission to undergraduate courses with 60% or more marks in the aggregate of three subjects i.e. Physics, Chemistry, Biology and should also pass English as one of the subject from a recognized school.
How to apply:
- Eligible candidates can obtain the application form from the Office of the Joint Registrar (Medical), Faculty of Homoeopathic Medicine, 6th floor, V.P. Chest Institute Building University of Delhi, Delhi-110007 from July 3 to July 31, 2015.
- The application form may also be downloaded from the following websites; www.fmsc.ac.in, www.du.ac.in and www.nhmc.delhigovt.nic.in
By hand or online - Against Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 750/- (Rs. 550/- For SC/ST/PWD Category) in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi on all working days from Monday to Friday upto July 31, 2015.
By post - Against Bank Draft / Banker’s Cheque of Rs. 800/- (Rs. 600/- For SC/ST/PWD Category) in favour of Registrar, University of Delhi on all working days from Monday to Friday upto July 31, 2015.
Candidates will be selected strictly on the basis of merit in each category, determined by marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Biology at the Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination or equivalent.
- Last date to submit application forms – July 31, 2015
- Notification for 1st Merit List – August 10, 2015
- Notification of 2nd Merit List (If Required) – August 14, 2015
- Notification of 3rd Merit List (If Required) – August 20, 2015
- Commencement of session – September 1, 2015