Delhi University will conduct Super Specialty Entrance Test on June 11 and 12, 2016.
University of Delhi has unveiled the date for Super Specialty Entrance Test, which will be conducted to offer admissions in D.M and M.Ch courses offered in Delhi University colleges.
The Super Specialty Entrance Test 2016 will be conducted on June 11 and 12 this year at Delhi only. Interested candidates can obtain the application form along with the information bulletin from the office of the Joint Registrar, Faculty of Medical Sciences, on payment of INR 2500 as MICR demand draft/banker’s cheque in favour of the ‘Registrar, University of Delhi’ payable at Delhi.
Candidates can collect the application form by three ways:
- The aspirants willing to take the entrance can collect the form in person on all working days or
- By post for INR 2550 by sending a self-addressed envelope of 10”x8” or
- May download the application form from official website and submit the same along with the fee INR 2500.
SET 2016 Important Dates:
Last date of receipt of request for supply of information bulletin by post: May 2, 2016
- SET Date: June 11 and 12, 2016
- SET 1st Counselling: July 25, 2016
For more information click here
Source: Deepak Kumar, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on