Delhi University has announced a vacancy for Vice Chancellor in the Department of Higher Education
A vacancy for Vice Chancellor at the University of Delhi is available for which applicants can apply latest by 4th September 2015.
The applicant must:
- Possess leadership qualities
- Administrative, teaching and research credentials
- Outstanding academic record throughout
- Minimum 10 years of experience as a Professor or equivalent position in a research or academic institution
- Not be more than 65 years of age as on 4/09/2015
The salary for the post will be Rs. 75000/- per month along with provisions for Special Allowances worth Rs. 5000/- and more.
The applications will be scrutinized by the Search-cum-Selection Committee.
Important Note: The appointment will be on a contractual basis for a period of 5 years or upto 70 years of age, whichever is earlier.
Candidates can send in their applications to:
Deputy Secretary (CU-II)
Department of Higher Education
Ministry of Human Resource Development
Room No. 429, C Wing
New Delhi- 110115
For futher information, click here.
Source: Deepak Kumar, HT Campus Specialist