Delhi University to begin with online DU JAT 2018 registration in May 2018. Get all details on DU JAT 2018 application form, application fee and more on this page.
DU JAT 2018 Application Form – Delhi University is expected to begin with DU JAT 2018 registration in second week of May 2018. Students passing their class 12th with at least 60% marks as English, Mathematics and two other optional subjects can appear for this entrance test. Based on Delhi University Joint Admission Test 2018, the candidates will be able to take admission in BBA/BMS/BFIA courses offered by various DU affiliated colleges like Gargi and Shaheed Sukhdev college. The registration for this exam can be done online only. DU JAT application form 2018 will be made available on the official website of Delhi University. However, for the ease of the applicants, a direct link to access the form will be provided here below. The interested and eligible candidates must submit the form along with requisite application fee within the scheduled time. Then last date to fill and submit the online DU JAT 2018 application form is expected to fall in the second week of June 2018.
DU JAT 2018 is expected to be conducted in the first week of July 2018. The result of DU JAT 2018 will be announced by the third week of July 2018. To know more about DU JAT registration 2018, application fee and complete application procedure, keep reading this article.
DU JAT 2018 Application Form
As mentioned, the online application form is expected to be released in second week of May 2018. Before beginning with the form filling, the candidates must arrange for enclosures as required to be uploaded in the form and also for the fee payment. It should also be ensured by the candidates that the eligibility conditions are met by them.
DU JAT 2018 Registration - Important Dates
Form to be released in
Second week of May 2018
Last Date to submit the online application form
Second week of June 2018
DU JAT 2018 to be held in
First week of July 2018
DU JAT 2018 Application Form - Prerequisites
In the application form of DU JAT 2018, the candidates will be required to upload a scanned image of their photograph and signature. The instructions for uploading of the photograph is as below –
- It should be in .jpeg format. The size of the image should not exceed 500 kb.
- It should have white or light color background. It should be clear and the face of the candidate should be distinctly visible, straight and at the center.
- Photograph should not be more than 6 months old. Also, the candidate should not be wearing cap or goggles in it.
DU JAT 2018 Registration Fee
The candidates will be required to pay a non-refundable application fee while filling the application form. This fee can be paid online using Credit/Debit Card or Internet Banking. The amount of application fee is as follow –
- For candidates belonging to General & OBC category – Rs. 600 for one course, Rs. 800 for two courses & Rs. 1000 for three courses.
- For candidates belonging to SC/ST/CW/PwD category - Rs. 300 for one course, Rs. 400 for two courses & Rs. 500 for three courses.
Guidelines to access and fill online DU JAT 2018 Application Form
Below-listed steps must be followed by the candidates for obtaining the form and filling-in the required details.
- To begin with, the candidates will have to click on the direct link, which will be provided here in the article with the release of application form.
- On clicking, the candidates will be redirected to the registration page. Here, they will have to fill in certain personal details for the purpose of registration. They will be required to enter a valid email id and password etc.
- Thereafter a registration number will be generated on submission on these basic details. Using this number, they will be able to login and further fill the Delhi University Joint Admission Test Application Form 2018.
- Details such as personal, educational, exam date preference, test center preference and contact etc. will be required to be filled-in by the candidates. Review the entered details and submit these to proceed further.
- Now, upload the photograph and signature in the appropriate size and format as mentioned in the section above.
- Lastly, pay the application fee using any of the available payment modes.
- Print the confirmation page at the end of the DU JAT 2018 registration. Keep this page safe with yourself for any future reference.
DU JAT Application Form 2018 – Key Points
- If at any stage, it is found that a candidate does not satisfy the eligibility criteria or the information furnished by him/her in the application form is incorrect, he/she will be disqualified.
- The candidate must fill only one online form. The details once filled cannot be edited later on.