DU has invited application for LLB 2017 programme. Student can check the application process and eligibility criteria here!
DU LLB 2016 application forms have been released by the University of Delhi in the month of April in the online mode. Interested candidates can fill the application form for DU LLB 2016 entrance exam through the official link available on this page. DU conducts the entrance exam to grant admission to undergraduate law degree programmes offered at the Faculty of Law, University of Delhi.
The candidates seeking admission to DU’s LLB programme are facilitated to fill the application form in online mode only before the last week of April 2016. Once the registration process is completed successfully, the candidates will be provided with the login credentials like login ID and password. The login credentials will be intimated to the applicants via email and SMS to the registered email ID and mobile numbers respectively.
The DU LLB 2016 entrance exam is slated to be held in the month of June 2016. Candidates must ensure that they fall within the eligibility criteria before applying for the respective entrance exam for LLB course.
Eligibility Criteria for DU LLB 2016:
- The candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognised university
- The applicant must have secured at least 50% marks in their graduation for general category and 45% aggregate marks for OBC and 40% aggregate marks for SC/ST category candidates
- The candidate must be less than 21 years of age, only then he/she will be able to apply for LLB from DU
DU LLB 2016 Application Process:
- Visit the official website of University of Delhi
- Click on ‘New User Registration’ tab
- Enter the required details including email ID, password and mobile number along with name and address
- The candidate who successfully registers with the details will be intimated the Login ID and Password through the registered email ID
- The candidate will be required to use the obtained login ID and password to fill the application form for DU LLB 2016. The applicant has to upload the photograph and signature while filling up the application. Once all this is done, he/she has to proceed to remit the application fee.
- After the remittance of the application, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Take the print out of the duly filled application form for future reference.
Application Fee for LLB 2017 DU:
General Category: Rs. 500
SC/ST: Rs. 250
The application fee can be paid through online mode only, using a credit card, debit card or net banking.