Candidates can check the eligibility criteria for DU LLB 2016 here
DU LBB 2016 eligibility criteria bring the complete overview about age limitation, academic qualification, domicile norm, and other eligibility criteria required to appear for the law entrance exam at Delhi University. DU has announced the eligibility criteria for three-year LLB programme offered at the University. The candidates must go through the eligibility criteria for DU LLB 2016 before they apply for LLB admissions.
DU LLB 2016 is conducted by the University of Delhi to grant admission to undergraduate law programmes offered at various colleges under the aegis of DU University. DU LLB 2016 entrance exam will be held on June 19, 2016, and June 23, 2016, by Delhi University. DU admission will be based on merit.
Check out the DU LLB 2016 important dates.
Eligibility Criteria for DU LLB 2016:
- The candidate must have obtained a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline from the University of Delhi or any recognised University.
- Candidates belonging to general category must have secured at least 50% aggregate marks in their graduation.
- OBC candidates must have scored a minimum of 45% aggregate marks.
- The candidates who belong to SC/ST categories should have acquired at least 40% aggregate marks.
- According to the Bar Council of India (BCI), there is no age limit for law aspirants. Candidates seeking admission to LLB programme at DU can apply for the law entrance irrespective of their age criteria.
- Also, the candidates appearing for the final year examination or whose results for the final year have not been declared yet can apply for DU LLB entrance test.
- DU Admission form can be obtained from the official website of DU.
Check out the law colleges in Delhi.