Register for English spoken course at Delhi University from January to March 2016!
Speaking crisp and clear English plays a pivotal role in the process of learning the Language perfectly. It not only enhances the scope of communication but also augments the possibility of getting a good job. To cope up with day-today’s life fluent English is must. Today, most employers look for manpower with intermediate to expert English skills – both oral and written. But as English is considered to be the most widely used language for formal communications, more emphasis is placed upon spoken English skills than writing skills. So it is equally important to grab the writing skills simultaneously.
Keep this on priority Delhi University decided to offer a short term English Language Proficiency Course from January to March 2016. This course puts emphasis on reading, writing and speaking proficiency in English.
Course at a glance:
- Eligibility: The course is open to all Delhi University students including certificate course students
- Course level: Basic and intermediate
- Venue at department of Adult Continuing Education and Extension, Behind Faculty of Social Sciences, University of Delhi
- Duration: January to March 2016, 80 hrs (2 hrs in a day) 3/4 days a week
- Course fee: INR 3000/- for all categories (SC/ST/OBC/General)
Source: Pawan Kumar Meena, HTCampus Specialist
Also on HTCampus.com
Like us on