EAMCET 2013: How to Apply
Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test 2013 will be conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Hyderabad will be held on 10th May 2013. Read on to know the application procedure…Posted by alka singh on Feb. 20, 2013, 3 p.m.
Candidates who wish to apply for EAMCET-2013 are requested to fill the particulars carefully in online application. The required information should be collected from the relevant documents.
- Candidates are requested to check the filled in particulars before pressing submit button during online application process.
- Click here to apply
- After submission of online application, if any corrections are to be incorporated, candidate has to contact office of Convener EAMCET or any Regional Centre with the documentary proof. Data will be changed only if documentary evidence is satisfactory. Hence, candidates are requested to fill the online application form carefully.
Documental Information can be collected as mentioned below:
- Hall ticket Number of the Qualifying Examination
- Marks Memo./ Hall ticket number of Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent
- Date of Birth
- Birth Certificate / SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Hall ticket No. of SSC or Equivalent examination Certificate
- SSC or Equivalent Certificate.
- Local Status (OU/AU/SVU/ Non-local)
- The local candidate certificate issued by MRO or competent authority.
- Income of Parents (income is less than Rs. 2.0 lakhs or more than Rs. 2.0 lakhs)
- The Income certificate issued by competent authority.
- Category (SC, ST, BC. Etc.)
- The Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority.
- Special Category (NCC, PH, Sports, CAP etc.)
- The Certificate issued by competent authority
Other Information required for filling online application for EAMCET 2013:
- Recent passport size digital color photograph (size < 30 KB) of candidate for uploading (whose photograph is not available in Intermediate databases)
- Digital Signature of the candidate (size15 KB) of candidate for uploading (whose Signature is not available in Intermediate databases.)
- Regional Center to which candidate wishes to appear EAMCET exam.
- Gender (Male / Female.)
- E- Mail of the candidate.
- Place where Studied - Municipality / Corporation OR Rural area in SSC and Intermediate
Click here for important dates
Click here to know the eligibility
Click here for instruction booklet for engineering
Click here for instruction booklet Agriculture and Medical
Click here for sample OMR sheet with instruction for engineering
Click here for sample OMR sheet with instruction for agriculture and medical