Delhi Technological University conducted Esperanza, the online photography competition from December 17 to December 24, 2016.
“There are no rules for good photographs, there are only good photographs.” – Ansel Adams
Delhi Technological University (DTU), New Delhi conducted ‘Esperanza: The Online Photography’ Competition from December 17, 2016, to December 24, 2016.
Rules of Conduct:
1. The entrants may choose any one of the seven themes -
- Still Life
- Special Effects
2. Any photo that was irrelevant and not in accordance with the themes were discarded immediately.
3. Strictly one entry per person was allowed.
4. Each entry contained the following while submission - the theme selected, a suitable Caption, the name of the participant, college, college year, and phone number. The competition was open for all. Entries from all colleges, spheres and ages were accepted.
5. HDR, Filters, Panorama and any other special effect(s) were allowed ONLY under the category "Special Effects”. However, Contrast, Exposure, Saturation (can include Black and White), Colour and minor adjustments were permitted for all categories.
6. The judging criteria (by a panel of experts) was as follows:
• Ambience, framing, caption, intellect, innovation, depiction and creativity (50%)
• Likes on the photograph on the DTU Times Facebook page (50%)
7. The decision was made solely at the discretion of the judges and will be final.
Source: Ajit Singh Kushwaha, HTCampus Specialist