Precautions and Procedure to Fill and Download JEE Admit Card
As the days for JEE Main as well as JEE Advance exams are nearing, students are surely looking out for different information related to it. We are here to help you and provide you with the different information that you need. We understand that JEE Main is one of the most important exams for all students, who are aspiring to become engineers. Here you will be able to find all the information regarding JEE Main 2016 exam, which is to be held tentatively in the second week of April.
Are you appearing for the JEE Main 2016 exam? The JEE main 2016 admit card will be available for download most likely by the second week of March. The admit card will only be available for download at the official website by providing the details of their class 12th board exam or equivalent. These details include their roll number as well as board details. While downloading, you will have to enter the application number and DOB (Date of Birth). Even the candidates who have passed out last year must verify the same before downloading.
It is very essential that you check the details mentioned in the JEE main admit card very carefully as it can cause problem for you during the exam. Check the spelling of your name, DOB, gender, etc. and in case there is any discrepancy, it should be immediately communicated to JEE Main Secretariat. It is important to check the credentials in the admit card because the invigilator will check it during the exam and if any information provided therein is not correct, you will be disqualified. Remember that no candidate will be allowed to sit for the exam without the admit card.
How to download JEE main 2016 admit card?
- Every candidate who has registered for the exam will be able to download the admit card from the official website.
- You will have to login with the application number and password to download it
- You will be asked to verify the details that are mentioned on the hall ticket before downloading.
- Once you have downloaded take a print-out of the same.
Other documents required
Besides the JEE Main admit card, you will have to carry the following documents on the day of your exam:
- Candidates who are appearing for their Class XII or Equivalent exam in 2016 have to carry the admit card of their class 12th or other qualifying exam.
- Candidates, who have passed class 12th or equivalent in the year 2014 or 2015 but have not opted for improvement in 2016 have to bring along a copy of their Marksheet.
- Candidates who have passed Class 12th or equivalent in the year 2014 or 2015 but have opted for improvement in all subjects have to bring the admit card of the improvement exam they have appeared