Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) and University Grant Commission (UGC) are holding National Eligibility Test for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) and Lectureship. Here is the exam pattern and syllabus…
The CSIR UGC NET 2013 will be held on 23rd June 2013. Candidates need to apply before 7th March 2013. Here is the exam pattern and syllabus for CSIR UGC NET 2013.
The CSIR UGC NET 2013 will be held in morning and afternoon session the details are mentioned below:
Morning Session for CSIR UGC NET 2013:
9 am to 12 noon
Earth, Atmospheric, Ocean and Planetary Sciences
Afternoon Session for CSIR UGC NET 2013:
2 pm to 5 pm
Syllabus for CSIR UGC NET 2013:
The test is divided into three parts A, B and C. The syllabus has been mentioned below as per the division:
- Part A shall be common to all subjects including Engineering Sciences. The part contains questions pertaining to General Aptitude with emphasis on logical reasoning, graphical analysis, analytical and numerical ability, quantitative comparison, series formation, puzzles etc.
- In Engineering Sciences, Part ‘B’ shall contain questions pertaining to Mathematics and Engineering Aptitude and Part ‘C’ shall contain subject related multiple choice questions (MCQs).
- Part B shall contain subject related conventional Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) covering the topics given in the syllabus.
- Part C shall contain higher value questions that will test the scientific concepts and application of the scientific concepts. The questions shall be of analytical nature.
- There will be negative marking for wrong answers.