Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, NITSilchar will host expert lectures.
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, National Institute of Technology, Silchar is conducting a three-day TEQIP sponsored expert lecture series from February 12 to 14, 2016.
Topics to Cover:
- Some fundamental issues relating to the impulse function
- Teaching and research as a career option
- Limits of Bandwidth extension based on some recent researchers
- Soft computing techniques in solving engineering problems
- Optimization techniques in communication engineering
The lecture is free of cost so no registration fee is required.
For more information kindly download the PDF attached here.
Source: Ghufran Alam Siddiqui, HTCampus Specialist
Like us on