Faculty Development Program on Business Research Methods & SPSS by Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh.
Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh is organizing a Faculty Development Program on Business Research Methods & SPSS from July 3-4, 2015.
Objectives of the Program:
- To sensitize the researchers on basic issues related to research methodology.
- To provide in-depth idea on development of tools for data collection, tabulation, analysis and interpretation of quantitative and qualitative data
- To provide training on practical application of Statistical Package for Social Sciences ( SPSS)
- To equip research scholars & acamedicians with various statistical tools to help them face the multiple challenges in the area of research
Benefits of the Program:
The program is designed to handle two critical issues of concern; Teaching Pedagogy & Research. The programme will enable faculty engaged in research to develop advance skills in research and will also hone their Teaching Methodology. The faculty will get the better understanding to guide their students during their ‘Summer Training Project Report’ and ‘Research Project Report’. The Programme focuses more on the Research Methodology, Thesis/ Report writing and Application of Statistical Tools in Data Analysis through Software, in Management Research and Laboratory Exercises.
- Participants will be charged an amount of Rs.2000 towards Registration Fee. The payment can be made in the form of Cash/DD/Cheque/Online Transfer in favour of ‘Raj Kumar Goel Institute of Technology’ and payable at Ghaziabad.
- Fee includes course material, snacks & lunch during the course of Workshop.
- Limited seat for participants, registration on First-Come-First Serve basis.
Source: Nishant Kumar Singh, HTCampus Specialist