Check out the dates of the entrance exams for admission to B.El.Ed, B.Ed, M.Ed courses for academic session 2012-13 from the Central Institute of Education, DU.
- B.El.Ed (Bachelor of Elementary Education) (4 years)
- B.Ed (Bachelor of Education) (1 year)
- M.Ed (Master of Education) (Full time: 1 year & Part time: 2 years)
- M.Phil (Full time)
There will be a separate Common entrance test for each of the programme.
Eligibility Criteria for each programme (from Central Institute of Education):
- B.El.Ed.: 10+2
- B.Ed.: Graduation
- M.Ed: B.Ed.
- M.Phil.: Masters
- PhD: Masters
How To Apply for B.Ed, B.El.Ed and M.Ed courses 2012 (from Central Institute of Education)
The prospectus along with the application forms are available for Rs. 450/- for general category & Rs. 300/- for SC/ ST, Physically Handicapped (only cash) at the following branches of SBI : North Campus Delhi University, Gargi College, Shahdara, Dwarka Sector - 11, Prashant Vihar & Cannaught Place,B-Block.
Important Dates for Sale of Application Forms:
Sale of forms at SBI branches:
B.El.Ed: 22nd May – 6th June 2012
B.Ed: 4th May – 18th May 2012
M.Ed: 14th May – 24th May 2012
Sale of forms by post from CIE (Central Institute of Education)
B.El.Ed: 22nd May – 1st June 2012
B.Ed: 4th May – 14th May 2012
M.Ed: 14th May – 21st May 2012
How to Apply for M.Phil. and Ph.D courses 2012 (from Central Institute of Education)
The prospectus and application forms are available from 16th July, 2012 to 6th August, 2012 for Rs. 450 for general candidates and Rs. 300 for SC/ST and physically challenged candidates. The prospectus for these programmes is only available SBI Delhi University (North campus). Students can also obtain their M.Phil and Ph.D forms through post, by sending a demand draft of Rs. 525 for general category candidates and Rs. 375 for SC/ST andphysically challenged candidates.
For application forms by post, it should be addressed to:
The Dean, EFaculty of Education,
Mention the name of programme on the envelope along with:
(1) one Bank Draft 525/-for general category 375/- Rs SC/ ST , Physically Handicapped from a Nationalized Bank, payable at Delhi, in favour of Registrar University of Delhi.
(2) A self-addressed envelope (29.5 x 21 cm), retain photocopy of the draft for entry in the application form. The Department will not be responsible for postal delays or loss if any.
University of Delhi
33, Chhatra Marg
Important Dates for Written Tests for Admission to B.Ed, B.El.Ed and M.Ed courses 2012 (from Central Institute of Education):
B.El.Ed: 24th June 2012
B.Ed: 3rd June 2012
M.Ed: 15th June 2012
Important Dates for Interviews for Admission to B.Ed, B.El.Ed and M.Ed courses 2012 (from Central Institute of Education):
B.El.Ed: No interview
B.Ed: 19th June - 23rd June 2012
M.Ed: 26th June & 27th June 2012
Source: Official Website of CIE
Also on HTCampus.com
- M. Com/ MA/ M. Sc/ M. Phil online admission at Maharshi Dayanand University
- M. Ed counselling at University School of Open Learning, PU
- Apply for M. Ed, B.P. Ed, M. P. Ed at Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University
- Admission Open for B. Ed at Vinoba Bhave University, Hazaribagh
- B. Ed Practical Exam date sheet for Kurukshetra University
- B. Ed Viva Voce exam dates announced by LNMU, Bihar
- B. Ed annual exam date sheet of Punjabi University
- Course Structure and Fee Details of B Ed Prog Offered by Bharathiar University, Coimbatore
- Apply for M. Phil/Ph. D at Kadi Sarva Vishwvidyalaya, Gandhinagar
- Karunya University Research Admission 2016
- view more