The FIESTA ’15 was arranged by Computer Science (CS) & InformationTechnology (IT) and fashion department
A two-day fest was organized through an alliance between Graphic Era Hill University, Graphic Era University and AURA. The fest is called FIESTA ’15 which took place on November 6-7, 2015 at Graphic Era Hill University.
The FIESTA ’15 was arranged by Computer Science (CS) & InformationTechnology (IT) and fashion department for 11th and 12th standard students of different schools of Dehradun.
Objectives of the FIESTA ’15
- To provide a platform to school students to showcase their Talent in various fields.
- To create awareness about various new courses introduced in Graphic Era Hill University.
FIESTA ’15 has arranged three events for its participants
- GIST - General Intelligence and Soft Skills Test: The event has two rounds, where the first round is a paper test and round second is brainstorming quiz.
- Fashion Euphoria, which was a Vogue Extravaganza,: it was a fashion show event, where students of various schools dressed according to the themes given to them. The fashion show also had two rounds. In the round, first students represented their schools and in round second students of top 10 schools faced each other.
- Reveal Yourself: It was a poster making competition, where students draw beautiful painting by using water colours, crayons, pencil colours, poster colours, etc. The competition had two rounds. In first round students designed poster and in second they presented a short presentation.
In the end, prizes were distributed among the winners, which include Dell Laptops, Tablets, Smartphones, Gift Hampers, Pen Drives, Music System, Headphones.
Source: Kumar Gaurav, HT Campus Specialist