FMS Annual Convention was hosted on September 11, 2016.
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) successfully hosted its Annual Leadership Summit: The FMS Annual Convention recently.
Founded in the year 1954 under the aegis of the University of Delhi, Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) is one of the oldest B-Schools in the country. The institute was started as a part of the Delhi School of Economics and has grown to be a full-fledged management institute. Being a part of University system, it has been contributing to the industry, business, government and social sectors. Its alumni have excelled in various sectors of the economy. The vision is to develop FMS as a world class university based institution which strives for academic excellence and thought leadership in the field of management education.
FMS, since its inception has believed in the goal of creating World Class leaders, and therefore, has worked towards organizing the Best B-School Festivals and Leadership Summits in the country. The aim of these Business Festivals is not only to impart knowledge and required skills amongst the students but also to bring out the best in them. FMS Annual Convention is one such event which is awaited by students every year.
The details of the event are as follows:
Theme: ‘Transforming India: The Road Ahead’
- Dr. Ajit Prasad, Director IIM Lucknow
- Dr. KanikaBhal, Head, DMS, IIT Delhi
- Dr. AjitChattopadhyay, Director, IMT Ghaziabad
- Mr. Piyush Pandey, National Creative Director, Ogilvy and Mather
- Mr. SauravMukherjee, Director, Bennett Coleman & Co
- Date: 11th September, 2016 (Sunday)
- Venue: Manekshaw Center, Delhi Cantt.
- Time: 10:45 AM to 4:30 PM
- Audience: Members of Faculty, Students, Alumni (Approx 300)
Source: Media Cell, FMS
Like us on